3-9 LB:$6. 10 LB AND UP: FREE
Benefits of passion fruit
Passion fruit has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects, promotes blood circulation, strengthens body fat, lowers blood pressure and lowers blood pressure, nourishes yin and kidneys, refreshes and sobers up, eliminates fatigue, detoxifies and enhances immunity, and enhances the vitality and health functions.
1. Anti-inflammatory: Passion fruit contains a variety of vitamins, which can lower blood lipids, prevent arteriosclerosis, and lower blood pressure. Passion fruit can inhibit the growth of harmful microorganisms in the digestive tract. The combination of the two has a significant effect on the elimination of toxins in the body, the intestines and stomach, and the improvement of the body's nutritional absorption.
2. Detoxification and beauty mechanism: purify the body, avoid the deposition of harmful substances in the body, and then improve the skin and beautify the face.
3. Body shape mechanism: Passion fruit can increase the feeling of fullness in the stomach and reduce the intake of excess calories. It can also adsorb organic molecules such as cholesterol and bile to inhibit the body's absorption of fat. Therefore, long-term consumption is conducive to improving the nutritional absorption structure of the human body, reducing body fat, and shaping a healthy and beautiful body. Passion fruit contains up to 165 compounds, 17 amino acids and anti-cancer active ingredients. It can prevent cell aging, and has anti-aging and beauty-enhancing effects.
4. Promote metabolism: Passion fruit has a rich aroma, sweet and sour taste, can refresh the body and quench thirst, refreshing and refreshing the brain. After eating, it can increase appetite, promote digestive gland secretion, and help digestion. VC in passion fruit is involved in cholesterol metabolism, which can lower cholesterol and purify the blood. In addition, passion fruit is rich in VC, carotene, and SOD enzymes, which can remove free radicals in the body and play an anti-aging effect.
The nutritional value of passion fruit
Passion fruit is rich in amino acids, vitamins, carotenoids, superoxide dismutase (SOD), selenium, and various trace elements. Passion fruit is rich in protein, fat, sugar, vitamins, calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium, and SOD enzymes. It is also known as the king of VC in fruits and has a unique taste (the seeds are crispy and delicious, and rich in nutrients).
1. According to scientific predictions, passion fruit contains very rich natural vitamin C. Vitamin C is 34.6 mg per 100 grams of fruit juice. It is also rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, etc., and it is also rich in calcium and phosphorus. , Iron and various amino acids and other substances and trace elements.
2. Passion fruit is rich in more than 160 essential beneficial ingredients such as organic acids, niacin, amino acids, linoleic acid, minerals, β-carotene, lycopene, soluble dietary fiber, alkaloids, and flavonoids. It is a natural food with high health and medicinal value.
3. Passion fruit contains fruit acid and edible fiber. It acts on the digestive system and has a good effect on loss of appetite, bloating and constipation.
4. Passion fruit contains vitamin E and lycopene. The effect on the reproductive system cannot be underestimated. After eating many middle-aged and elderly people who urinate at night, they feel that the number of waking up at night is significantly reduced.
5. There are 165 compounds in passion fruit juice that make up a special aroma. Frequent consumption of passion fruit has refreshing and refreshing, beauty, health and thirst, helping digestion, reducing phlegm and cough, alleviating constipation, promoting blood circulation and strengthening, improving human immune function, nourishing yin and kidney, eliminating fatigue, lowering blood pressure and lipids, delaying aging, the efficacy of hypertension. Passion fruit roots, stems, and leaves have anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects, lowering lipids and lowering blood pressure.