3-9 LB:$6. 10 LB AND UP: FREE
Fried Chicken Breast with Passion Fruit
Chicken breast 2 pieces
Passion fruit 2 pieces
Garlic 3 petals
Thyme 5 sticks
Salt 1.5 teaspoons
Black pepper powder a little
Palm sugar 2 teaspoons
Olive oil 2 teaspoons
Corn flour 1 teaspoon
1. Wash and dry chicken breasts; take out the pulp and juice of passion fruit; mince the garlic; cut lemon in half;
2. Pour passion fruit pulp and juice into a large bowl; add 1/3 cup of water, minced garlic, thyme leaves, salt, black pepper, sugar, corn flour and olive oil and mix well;
3. Cut the chicken breasts from the thickest part, but don't cut them, make the whole chicken breasts of the same thickness, and then use a fork to fork the chicken breasts;
4. Soak chicken breasts in passion fruit jam for 5-10 minutes; take this time to fry the side dishes;
5. Heat the pan, add the olive oil, and fry the chicken breasts.
6. Turn over
7. Cover the pan and turn to low heat for 3 minutes.
8. Make sure the chicken is fully cooked;
9. Pan up
10. Pour passion fruit juice into the pot and cook over low heat, try adjusting the taste.