3-9 LB:$6. 10 LB AND UP: FREE
Passion Fruit Cotton Cake
Low-gluten flour 36 g
Whole egg liquid 33 g
Liquid oil 23 g
2 passion fruits
Granulated sugar 26 g
1. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees c. Egg yolk paste: break up the egg yolk and whole egg liquid, add passion fruit juice and mix well, then add the sieved low-gluten flour and mix well, and finally add liquid oil to mix gently, then the egg yolk paste is ready for use.
2. Protein Paste: Beat the protein until the end of the large bubble, add fine sugar 3 times, and send until the protein appears triangular on the stirring ball.
3. Add 1/3 of the protein paste into the egg yolk paste and mix gently (be sure to lightly mix), then pour this paste back into the remaining 2/3 of the protein paste and mix well (be sure to mix lightly to avoid large Air bubbles so that cavities appear in the baking), and then poured evenly into the air mold, using a spatula to gently scratch the dough twice to distribute the batter evenly.
4. Before entering the oven, lightly shake the mold 2 times, use the water bath method to bake at 170/170 for 12 minutes, and then bake at 150/150 for 30-40 minutes (based on personal oven power).
5. After baking, shake the baking mold twice to remove the hot air, and then let the cake cool down before demoulding. The baked passion fruit cotton cake is delicious with a touch of passion aroma. You can also add fresh passion fruit and fresh food to add flavor.